Sometimes finding the time in your schedule to make it to a counseling session can be challenging. KPCC Counseling is excited to offer distance counseling to the residents of WV. Clients of distance counseling derive the same benefits as traditional, in-person counseling sessions.
Distance counseling is appropriate for children ages ten and up, individuals, couples or families. To participate, clients must be a resident of the state of WV and have access to a computer and internet. The platform is simple to use, HIPAA compliant and safe. All sessions are led by credentialed distance counselor, Sabrina Rollins.
Additional advantages of Distance Counseling:
- No need to cancel an appointment because of inclement weather, illness or sick children
- Sessions can be conducted from your own home or office
- Offers increased privacy – no risk of others seeing your car parked in front of a counseling facility, and no seeing someone you know in the waiting room, which is especially good for high profile, public people
- Flexible hours – possible evening and weekend appointments
- Counseling is accessible to people in rural areas or those without transportation
- An option for couples who may not be willing or able to meet for counseling in person due to scheduling conflicts
- Good for people with anxiety and depression who may have difficulty getting out of their home
- Also good for people who may have a chronic illness or injury
- Covered by most insurance companies
To learn more or set up an appointment, please call us at 304-346-9689 and take the next step.