ROSE ANN HEFNER
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Nationally Certified Gambling Addiction Counselor
- Certified Spiritual Director
- M.S. Loyola College in Maryland, B.A. Wheeling Jesuit University
- Member of Congregation of St. Joseph
- Enjoys walking, being with friends and being in the outdoors
Are you looking for a place where you can feel safe in sharing what is going on in your life? Are you feeling like it is difficult to get motivated, or move beyond anxiety or personal pain?
Have you experienced some loss, or major life crisis? Do you or someone you know have a problem with gambling?
Many of us have these experiences. It doesn’t mean we’re crazy, or that something is wrong with us. We just need a non-judgmental space where we can work through an especially challenging time in our life.
I value connecting with people during these challenging times and being able to accompany them as they work through the stressors they are experiencing. I enjoy helping people accomplish their life goals.
I use therapies such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Acceptance Commitment Therapy to help people get in touch with the limiting stories in their lives. Solution Focus often helps us to notice the skills a person is already using. Some people also have spiritual resources that can contribute to their health and well-being. Developing communication skills can help many of us build better relationships with ourselves and others.
If there is some way that I can support you in moving toward your life goals or deal with the pain or stressors in your life, feel free to give us a call and schedule an appointment with me.
I look forward to hearing from you.