- Bachelors in Psychology
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Graduate Certificate (VOLT) of Advanced Studies in Violence, Loss, and Trauma Counseling
- Advanced Training in Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples and families
- Adjunct Instructor of Psychology at the University of Charleston
Feeling trapped? Tired of the same patterns and cycles? Sometimes our early life experiences can lead us into cycling in the same patterns with undesirable results. I believe in not letting the past dictate your future or define you. I have a passion for helping others heal from negative life experiences or trauma and grow into the person they want to be in life. Many people have the strength within to overcome obstacles but may need guidance, additional skills, and insight to move forward. I want to help you learn from these challenges, manage the effects it has on you, and become aware of your inner strengths you never knew you had. I hope to join you in your journey of growth and self-discovery!
I have experience with providing therapy to individuals who are struggling with depression, anxiety, PTSD, personality disorders, mood disorders, grief, domestic violence, and substance abuse. I provide therapy to adolescents, adults, and couples. My primary models of therapy that I utilize are Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Schema Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, and Affect Phobia Therapy.